What We Do For Employers.
Our mission is to provide quality medical attention to workers via the telemedicine camera at the workplace or in our Spokane, WA clinic in a professional, responsive, knowledgeable, objective, and cost efficient manner.
- We believe professionalism consists of those behaviors that demonstrate we are worthy of your trust. We will listen and respond respectfully; manifest empathy; show enthusiasm toward our work; and, maintain composure during high levels of complexity and uncertainty.
- By working to understand your unique workplace environment, culture and specific worker injury needs, we provide relevant, applicable and immediate solutions.
- Our team possesses the expertise and practical understanding of employee health management with a focus on worker injury treatment.
- Our providers take an investigative approach to the assessment of worker injuries to ensure work-relatedness, OSHA log decision-making, appropriate treatment and return-to-work.
- We provide timely response to worker injuries at the workplace via telemedicine camera with significant savings of time, money, and hassle.
Our providers perform fitness-for-duty evaluations when requested by employers and are certified to provide DOT medical examinations.